Nieuw hier? Krijg 10% korting op je eerste aankoop door lid te worden van de nieuwsbrief!
Ordered before 5 p.m., shipped today
Gratis verzending vanaf €45 euro
Noughty Pumped Up Volumising Conditioner
Open media 1 in gallery
Noughty

Noughty Pumped Up Volumising Conditioner

From Noughty Pumped Up Conditioner is a conditioner that gives your lifeless curls the volume you are looking for! In addition, this conditioner also provides intense hydration, making dry curls a thing of the past. Say hello to voluminous curls! 

Did you know that Noughty Haircare products consist of 97% natural ingredients? The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and scent of the conditioner.

  • For all curl types and textures 
  • protein free
  • 250ML 

  • De Noughty Pumped Up Volumising Conditioner combineren

    For optimal results, use this conditioner in combination with the Pumped Up Shampoo.

    €11.95
    No reviews | Write a reviewNo reviews
    KLARNA logo
    IDEAL logo
    BANCONTACT logo
    APPLE_PAY logo
    PAYPAL logo
    +4 more

    Ordered before 5 p.m is shipped today
    Delivery in all European countries
    Check your shipping rate at the service page
    Buy now and pay later with Klarna
    Subscribe to our newsletter and receive 10% off your first order

    Reviews

    Review this product
    Share your experience with other customers.
    Loading...