All products are CGM Proof
Ordered before 5 p.m., shipped today
9,5/10 score Kiyoh Reviews

Noughty Thirst Aid Conditioning & Detangling Spray

From Noughty Thirst Aid Conditioning & Detangling Spray is a leave-in spray that protects your curly hair from drying, damage, tangles and split ends. Thanks to the moisturizing shea butter and almond extracts, your hair feels silky soft again. Fluffy hair is a thing of the past! The result is flexible, smooth, shiny hair without damage.

The leave-in is very convenient to apply because it comes in a spray bottle. Easy to apply and that makes it suitable for anyone with finer hair. Furthermore, this spray consists for 97% of natural ingredients. The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and fragrance of the spray.

Featured ingredients are almond extract and argan oil to provide your locks with optimal hydration. 

  • For all curl types and textures 
  • Ultra moisturizing
  • protein free
  • 200ML
  • €12.95
    No reviews | Write a reviewNo reviews
    Gratis voor jou: Bij aankoop van 3 Noughty producten krijg je een gratis Noughty Towel cadeau t.w.v. 12,95
    KLARNA logo
    IDEAL logo
    APPLE_PAY logo
    PAYPAL logo
    +4 more

    Ordered before 5 p.m is shipped today
    Delivery in all European countries
    Check your shipping rate at the service page
    Buy now and pay later with Klarna
    Subscribe to our newsletter and receive 10% off your first order


    Review this product
    Share your experience with other customers.