Click here & get 10% off on your first order!
Ordered before 5 p.m., shipped today
Shipping within Europe

Noughty Hello Curls Curl Primer

From Noughty Hello Curls Define & Reshape Curl Primer is a spray that gives your curls more definition and structure. You can use this spray on both dry and wet hair, just after shampooing or as a refreshing refresh spray between washes. This spray gives your curls more body and bounce and gives your curls the boost they ask for! Say hello to defined bouncy curls! 

Did you know that this spray - and the rest of the Noughty products - consist of 97% natural ingredients? The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and fragrance of the spray.

  • For all curl types and textures 
  • A real boost for your curls! 
  • Contains protein
  • 150ML

  • Key Ingredients of the Noughty Hello Curls Curl Primer
    • Zeekel-extract: rich in vitamins and minerals that support the hair
    • Avocado-olie: this oil is rich in vitamins and protects the hair against antioxidants 
    • Shea power: this butter works anti-fluff and nourishes your curls 
    No reviews | Write a reviewNo reviews
    KLARNA logo
    IDEAL logo
    APPLE_PAY logo
    PAYPAL logo
    +4 more

    Ordered before 5 p.m is shipped today
    Delivery in all European countries
    Check your shipping rate at the service page
    Buy now and pay later with Klarna
    Subscribe to our newsletter and receive 10% off your first order


    Review this product
    Share your experience with other customers.